• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS VDBCoins.com Lincolns, Buffalos, Indians, New Listings!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have done a ton of successful trades on various forums and been a dealer for many years. Rather than sell on eBay (so expensive) I prefer to sell at cheaper prices on our own website, www.VDBCoins.com.

In response to customer requests I have started a new category "New Listings This Month" so everyone can see the newest coins at a glance. We currently have more than 150 coins for sale including about 60 new (or reduced in price) this month (especially nice toned Lincolns and Indian cents and Buffalo nickels), ranging from $20 up to $16,000 and including a lot of modestly priced coins (most PCGS certified) below $100! I'd be proud for you to take a look! We're going to continue with a ton of other coins that we still need to photograph and catalog.

Here's a (hopefully enticing) photo of how the New Listings pages look (here they are sorted from most to least expensive; you can also sort from least to most expensive or sort by PCGS #):

y39wc3x14cnz.jpg

Thanks as always to the kind folks (and regular customers) who click through and remember that there are other venues to buy nice coins than MegaCoinMart and feeBay. The website is 5-year-old code held together with rubber bands, so if you ever have problems placing an order (most people don't), all you have to do is email the address on the site (or message me here).

I wish you long days and pleasant nights, and I thankee.

Kind regards,

George

Edited by VDB Coins
fix link