• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD/CLOSED] NGC graded BU War Nickels - ebay auctions ending today on!

6 posts in this topic

Available are 5 Jefferson war nickels with either 5 or 6 complete steps.  At this time, I am only posting these coins on the NGC site for sale…they will head to eBay next if I can’t find homes for them.  With that being said, I am amenable to reasonable offers, especially if multiple coins are involved.  All coins are graded by NGC and were upgraded by coins I now have in my collection.  Nickels will be shipped to the buyer at no charge and I offer a no questions asked return if the buyer isn’t totally happy with the coin they receive.  Payment is either by check, money order, Paypal F&F, or Paypal + 3% to cover charges.  I’ve purchased and sold many coins through both the NGC and PCGS websites and have never had any problems on either side of the transactions I’ve been party to.  Thanks for looking!

1942-S MS66 5FS 

1943-S MS67 5FS 

1944-S MS66 5FS 

1944-D MS67 6FS 

1945-D MS67 5FS 

Ebay Auctions

1942S-Nickel-Obverse.JPG

1942S-Nickel-Reverse.JPG

1943S-Nickel-Obverse.JPG

1943S-Nickel-Reverse.JPG

1944D-Nickel-Obverse.JPG

1944D-Nickel-Reverse.JPG