• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I add my NGC coin to the new NGC Registry?
1 1

21 posts in this topic

• Administrator

* Please ensure you have logged into your account on NGCcoin.com.

1) Click on the green plus sign.

image.png

2) Click the circle next to the appropriate grading company.

Add Coin w arrow NEW.JPG

3) Type in your certification number and then click Save to Inventory.

image.png

You will receive a message that the coin has been saved to your inventory.

image.png

3) Next you may upload your own photos or click Continue.

image.png

4) Enter your personal comments and click Save or click Skip This Step.

image.png

5) Click on any set names you have already created or click + Create New Set.

image.png

6) Scroll down and click Add to Set(s).

image.png

7) You will then receive a confirmation message. Click Go to My Sets or Add to More Sets.

image.png

Please let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry. You may reach us best at registry@ngccoin.com

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Norarat Jeab said:

I have added my coin but the system shown as the picture. 

Could you please check for me? 

Thank you so much. 

Screenshot_25630206_135846.jpg

Hello, Norarat Jeab.

As mentioned in your screen-shot above, we are having temporary technical difficulties. We are hoping to resolve it soon. Thanks very much for your patience and interest.

One of my coin,  certificate # 4976959-020 has been declined by NGC with the Admin Comments: This coin is not eligible for the NGC Registry.

May I ask what is wrong with this coin? Why NGC could grade this coin but not allow me to register this coin?

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Nagarana said:

One of my coin,  certificate # 4976959-020 has been declined by NGC with the Admin Comments: This coin is not eligible for the NGC Registry.

May I ask what is wrong with this coin? Why NGC could grade this coin but not allow me to register this coin?

Hello and thanks for the inquiry.

Our senior team has determined this medal is not eligible for the competitive NGC Registry. You may enter it into a Custom NGC Registry set, if you wish. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

10 hours ago, jalistair said:

I notice that some people are getting an upgrade to a coin if it is a CAC, how do you register the CAC here?

Hello, 

Thank you for the inquiry.  You may add coins with a CAC sticker however, NGC does not offer bonus points for CAC coins.  Please follow the directions above to add coins to your inventory and NGC Registry set(s).

11 hours ago, Maribeth - NGC Admin said:

Hello, 

Thank you for the inquiry.  You may add coins with a CAC sticker however, NGC does not offer bonus points for CAC coins.  Please follow the directions above to add coins to your inventory and NGC Registry set(s).

Thank you.

I was, in the past, a member of the NGC Registry.  

I had created Competitive sets at that time.  

I do not remember my old account information.  

I am trying to add my Lincoln Cents to a new competitive set but it will not allow me to because they are already registered to someone else.  

Some of the coins in question are: 

1766762-007 MS69 RD 2003 1C; 3081952-006 MS68 RD 2003 1C; 1545208-009 PF69 RD ULTRA CAMEO 2003 1C; 1986623-017 MS69 RD 2005 SMS 1C (I have a total of 85 coins that I would like to add). 

Any ideas how to proceed?  

Thank you. SnowMiladril

On 3/28/2020 at 1:04 PM, SnowMiladril said:

I was, in the past, a member of the NGC Registry.  

I had created Competitive sets at that time.  

I do not remember my old account information.  

I am trying to add my Lincoln Cents to a new competitive set but it will not allow me to because they are already registered to someone else.  

Some of the coins in question are: 

1766762-007 MS69 RD 2003 1C; 3081952-006 MS68 RD 2003 1C; 1545208-009 PF69 RD ULTRA CAMEO 2003 1C; 1986623-017 MS69 RD 2005 SMS 1C (I have a total of 85 coins that I would like to add). 

Any ideas how to proceed?  

Thank you. SnowMiladril

Hello, 

It appears you have four accounts with NGC.  Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-642-2646 for log in assistance and combining your accounts.  Please let them know you have multiple accounts.  Thank you.

I have a 1911 Mexico 10 Centavo where the label says "1911M Mexico 10C", but the coin is actually a 1911M Mexico 10C narrow date. There are only 2 slots available in the registry, wide and narrow date. I asked for it it to be placed in the narrow catagory, but they placed coin in the 1911M Mexico wide date slot. Do I have to send coin back in for regrading in order to get narrow slot filled and attributed?

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Ferngar said:

I have a 1911 Mexico 10 Centavo where the label says "1911M Mexico 10C", but the coin is actually a 1911M Mexico 10C narrow date. There are only 2 slots available in the registry, wide and narrow date. I asked for it it to be placed in the narrow catagory, but they placed coin in the 1911M Mexico wide date slot. Do I have to send coin back in for regrading in order to get narrow slot filled and attributed?

Hello, Ferngar.

If you do not have a variety listed on your label, then your coin would be placed in the more common slot in a variety set. If you would like your coin to be eligible in the more rare slot, it would need to have that variety on the label. Please contact Customer Service if you need assistance. They would be happy to help: service@NGCcoin.com. Thanks very much and let us know when we may assist in the future with the NGC Registry.

• Administrator
On 9/4/2020 at 6:03 PM, COINSGALORE said:

In the registry for Britannia, Silver 10 Pounds, 2013-Date, Proof when will you be updating for the 2020 coin? I am looking to add my coin NGC cert. # 2847969-001

Thanks for the request, coinsgalore. We will send you an email as soon as we have it added. 

• Administrator
On 4/23/2021 at 3:44 PM, Brandenburg Coins said:

Please add a set for Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Cert # 2837656-009.

Hello. We will add these requests to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.

• Administrator
On 4/23/2021 at 3:44 PM, Brandenburg Coins said:

Please add a set for Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Cert # 2837656-009.

Hello. We will add these requests to our queue of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. Thanks very much.

Ali, are YOU personally (above) able to add coins after ID'ing them from the bar scan ?  I noticed you are saying to enter the serial number manually.

The Add Coin button is there after I bar scan.... but as I've stated, I encounter a glitch. Was wondering why you weren't showing how to add a coin after the bar scan as I wanted to see how the screens look (I get a screen cut-off at the middle with no ability to hit the SIGN IN button).

• Administrator
On 1/30/2023 at 3:42 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

Ali, are YOU personally (above) able to add coins after ID'ing them from the bar scan ?  I noticed you are saying to enter the serial number manually.

The Add Coin button is there after I bar scan.... but as I've stated, I encounter a glitch. Was wondering why you weren't showing how to add a coin after the bar scan as I wanted to see how the screens look (I get a screen cut-off at the middle with no ability to hit the SIGN IN button).

Hello, Goldfinger. You will need to type in the certification number to add coins to your NGC inventory or registry. If you need further assistance, please email registry@NGCcoin.com. Thank you.