• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1909 proof

19 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Petena64 said:

This post by the OP is about 1909 Proof Indians - It is considered inconsiderate just post a couple of coins you have "if its not a 1909 Proof Indian" - If you would like to show your coins open its own post.

Just a heads Up - We all understand you are new. ( Its called hijacking a post )

Have a good Collecting day 

j

1 hour ago, jgrinz said:

This post by the OP is about 1909 Proof Indians - It is considered inconsiderate just post a couple of coins you have "if its not a 1909 Proof Indian" - If you would like to show your coins open its own post.

Just a heads Up - We all understand you are new. ( Its called hijacking a post )

Have a good Collecting day 

j

I dunno, the OP just seems to be doing "show and tell" or really just "show", which sort of opens this thread up to about anything anyone wants to share that they're proud of. The same member posted a 1932 $10 Indian without comment and the next post was a 1914 Indian. Harmless sharing of very nice  coins we're proud of. If the OP had a point or a question to put across, that's different. I agree that hijacking can be annoying tho. 

1 hour ago, LINCOLNMAN said:

I dunno, the OP just seems to be doing "show and tell" or really just "show", which sort of opens this thread up to about anything anyone wants to share that they're proud of. The same member posted a 1932 $10 Indian without comment and the next post was a 1914 Indian. Harmless sharing of very nice  coins we're proud of. If the OP had a point or a question to put across, that's different. I agree that hijacking can be annoying tho. 

SO maybe I could post my whole 1883 Proof ALL Cameo set … :-)

I guess its up to the OP and I should shut my mouth  

17 minutes ago, jgrinz said:

SO maybe I could post my whole 1883 Proof ALL Cameo set … :-)

I guess its up to the OP and I should shut my mouth  

Please do, I for one would love to see it. I'm assembling an 1859 proof set as a proof type set, since it hits 6 types. Wish I had thought of using 1883 for similar purpose, at least for the nickels. 

1 hour ago, LINCOLNMAN said:

Please do, I for one would love to see it. I'm assembling an 1859 proof set as a proof type set, since it hits 6 types. Wish I had thought of using 1883 for similar purpose, at least for the nickels. 

heheh

Just click my signature line 

11 hours ago, LINCOLNMAN said:

Well this webpage is designed very poorly and confusing especially Or my son who just likes to try and be like the big coin guys off the internet by showing off or posting images of my coins. Sorry for the inconvenience and troubles. I can see where that can be disturbing as I take the coin collecting hobby more intensely then I probably should as well. Again apologies. 

image.jpg

On 5/4/2019 at 2:57 PM, jgrinz said:

heheh

Just click my signature line 

You know Mike, I don't see any signatures in any posts. Are they located somewhere else? Problem with software? 

1 hour ago, bsshog40 said:

You know Mike, I don't see any signatures in any posts. Are they located somewhere else? Problem with software? 

My signature line is the below pictures after every post … They should be anyway :-)

The copies in this message are active links

Edited by jgrinz

2 hours ago, bsshog40 said:

On my phone, I don't see signatures, but on my laptop, I can see them,  because I enabled them on my settings page. If you go to your settings page, on the left should be a list of things you can click, including one marked "signature." Clicking on that should give you a toggle that gives you an option to "view signatures."

21 hours ago, jgrinz said:

My signature line is the below pictures after every post … They should be anyway :-)

The copies in this message are active links

Very nice proofs, thanks for sharing. 

31 minutes ago, bsshog40 said:

I didn't change anything on my settings, but, the sigs are showing up now. 

It's magic !!

:)