• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2000 p Sacagawea wounded eagle?

7 posts in this topic

Hi there , I actually posted in wrong forum so re-posting ( Thanks JustBob)

I have 5 of these coins and this one is different, so could Someone help? Is my poor bird  wounded?

68DEC2B9-5EFD-4C9D-909E-72500D8D9248.jpeg

24E9A5A3-39FD-4568-AFFE-12C7B676F9B7.jpeg

A1CD22A7-7D8B-4A31-AC07-501D30151F62.thumb.jpeg.db4b30d5f2ff9b1dea86ea7ec2b7d3b4.jpeg Guys! I added 2 more photos the lower one seems to be the normal one. Also , have you came across one Where it appears the baby has large tears “crying baby” ? I’ll see if I can find the pic... just curious 

Seriously, if I look at a coin long enough

can find flaws in all of them.... this is exhausting 😂😂

15F51638-BD03-4444-B652-86875AF44317.jpeg

A1CD22A7-7D8B-4A31-AC07-501D30151F62.jpeg

Edited by LPat
Remove photo

Lol! Reminds me of the guy at work he just started collecting coins , well the candy machine at work gives you change back $1 coins ... every time he finds a nice eagle he ask me if it’s the Cheerio eagle ... No , No ,No ,no ... nnnnnnoooooo! He was so desperate he bought old collectible box hoping to find Cheerio eagle in it 🤣.... N-O ! This guy is dead serious he going to find one someday in his pocket change . I’m happy he finds coin collecting fun ,but bugging my everytime is annoying !

Later he got tired of looking for “Cheerio eagle” he started going to bank buying rolls of nickels he was looking for spear buffalo ... One time I I decided to have some fun with him , I took a flathead screw driver laid on top 2005-P “P” buffalo on the reverse and wacked it straight down middle with a hammer ... I then threw it next to his machine on floor ... later that day he found it he was walking around shop showing everyone he told me he was going to send it in for grading ... I had the last laugh 😂 NO! That’s not spear Buffalo he was pissed he left me alone for few days after that ... fun times !  

Your eagle dont don’t look like the wounded eagle you can clearly see it when you find it you’ll know it for sure ...