• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC Announces $20,000 in Prizes for the 2019 NGC Registry Awards

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

This year brings new award categories, updated rules and prizes totaling more than $20,000 in value! Every year, NGC gives awards to the top Competitive Sets and Custom Sets in the NGC Registry. Ensure your set is at its best by 10 a.m. EST on Dec. 6 to be automatically considered for awards. Winners will be announced Jan. 10, 2020. Click Here to Read More

Any word on when the custom sets will be visible in the new format?  I'm very curious to see how the set gets rendered (and so I can fix it up).  I'm sure to lose the embedded photo, but I noticed recently we can pick any photo to be the 'top photo' in the new format (yay!!), so I can use this as a workaround.  

Also, I have three coins in the set that are raw, and listed as 'want' coins IIRC.  Will the photos and content on those three carry over?  I have modifications I want to do to the set (ie update past 1970 for example) and maybe add in some error coins.  But, I don't want to mess with it until they are visible on the NGC vs. Collector's Society.  

The Set That Started it All

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Star City Homer said:

Any word on when the custom sets will be visible in the new format?  I'm very curious to see how the set gets rendered (and so I can fix it up).  I'm sure to lose the embedded photo, but I noticed recently we can pick any photo to be the 'top photo' in the new format (yay!!), so I can use this as a workaround.  

Also, I have three coins in the set that are raw, and listed as 'want' coins IIRC.  Will the photos and content on those three carry over?  I have modifications I want to do to the set (ie update past 1970 for example) and maybe add in some error coins.  But, I don't want to mess with it until they are visible on the NGC vs. Collector's Society.  

The Set That Started it All

Thank you for the inquiry, Star City Homer.

We do not yet have an exact date for Custom Sets on the new site. Also, the format is still being formulated by our programming team. We will make an announcement on the chat boards here when we have further details on Custom Sets.

Please let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry in the future. You may reach us best at registry@ngccoin.com.