• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

25$ box of pennies

4 posts in this topic

This guy is selling Denver ones for $8 + shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Roll-2018-D-2019-D-Lincoln-Shield-Cents-Penny-BU/323685704777?hash=item4b5d2be449:g:iVoAAOSwsrBcXRcq

I had a similar box with 2016/2017 uncirculated rolls.  Mixed throughout each roll so no way to tell the true mix until opened (opened 24 rolls to make sure and see if there were any unspotted, really nice examples).  Just remembered I listed the other 26 for a "reasonable" $1.51 + shipping and it looks like none have sold, must've relisted a few times by now and I can't recall the last time somebody bought one actually.  So I guess I can either search the rest for prime specimens - not likely - or just turn them in to the bank the next time I'm there.

Actually, I think I'll "pop the packs" as my son likes to call it and see if there's any mint errors before returning them.  I found a few 2016's with a die crack that went through "AmericA" on the reverse when I first went through them.  Awful old scan but you can see it here:

PhotoScan (3).jpg