• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1963 nickel I'd help

12 posts in this topic

Well, TRUST is part of the obverse legend, so yes, you are correct, it does appear to say that.

13 minutes ago, JKK said:

Well, TRUST is part of the obverse legend, so yes, you are correct, it does appear to say that.

Yes sorry. In between trust and the face. It looks like there's a smaller version of trust.

1 hour ago, Jaynh said:

Yes sorry. In between trust and the face. It looks like there's a smaller version of trust.

I'm not seeing it.  Just a corroded 1963 Jefferson Nickel.

15 hours ago, Mohawk said:

I'm not seeing it.  Just a corroded 1963 Jefferson Nickel.

I'm with Mohawk, I blew it up as much as possible and see nothing resembling TRUST but things are always easier when you have the actual coin in hand.

47 minutes ago, Mokiechan said:

I'm with Mohawk, I blew it up as much as possible and see nothing resembling TRUST but things are always easier when you have the actual coin in hand.

i blew it up too. i cant see it. 

2 hours ago, BipolarBaby said:

i blew it up too. i cant see it. 

Hey I took some better pics Of the coin. Would you mind taking another look and tell me what you think?

15 minutes ago, Jaynh said:

Hey I took some better pics Of the coin. Would you mind taking another look and tell me what you think?

after reviewing the play, the ruling on the field stands. I still dont see it.

edit: I kinda see what youre saying? hard to really tell tho.

24 minutes ago, BipolarBaby said:

after reviewing the play, the ruling on the field stands. I still dont see it.

edit: I kinda see what youre saying? hard to really tell tho.

It is hard to tell.& it's not  trust I see now but I can see  SE

image.jpg

I'm still not seeing it myself.  I do see some scratches and contact marks, which are exactly what you'd expect to see on a nickel that has clearly had a hard life, but nothing that looks like the word Trust.