• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo vision question

4 posts in this topic

On my submission I received access to my photos today.  I had on my customer notes on the submission form that I only wanted photos of the star designated coins and the 1949-S dime, but I received photos on every coin.  I did not ask for this.  It says contact NGC for special requests, what more should I have done?  Please help me.

David

I just got an email about NCS eligible coins, which I am happy to have go to NCS, but now what about the pictures I just received, do I get Pre-NCS photos?  that does not make sense.  thanks again, I know you all will make this right..

David

SEE THAT!!.....LISA B. IS ALL OVER THIS!!.....ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!.....

And like a NOT TO BRIGHT OF A COLLECTOR, it takes me 25 Years to COME TO NGC!!......LET IT BE KNOWN.....PCGS WILL NEVER ADMIT TO MAKING A MISTAKE (THIS IS WHY I HAVE DROPPED THEM LIKE A HOT POTATO!)....

I am loving EVERYTHING about NGC!!....

Sean Reilly