• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn around time

7 posts in this topic

You guys are so slow at getting coins graded, you should rebate everyone to economy price. I’m paying for early bird service of two weeks. You have had my submission for a month and its still in grading status. How are you going to make this up to me and the rest of your customers? My faith in you is shaken!

• Administrator

Thank you.  I've checked on your orders and I see that all of the order are marked for conservation.  NGC conservation is running at about 15-20 business days.  Once the conservation is done then the grading begins.  Early Bird is running at about 12 to 15 business days at this time.  The latest order should be shipping next week.

Thank you,

Lisa

Well, two weeks has gone by and my first order has still not shipped. I received pictures of the graded coins at the beginning of this past week. Do you hold one order so you can ship multiple orders together? Please check on order invoice 4726717 to verify status. Thank you.

• Administrator

Hi,

I've checked on this and I do see that it is complete.  I'm going to try to have the order ship out to you today or tomorrow.

Thank you,

Lisa