• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1886 Morgan Top 100 VAM??

24 posts in this topic

Hello- Just wondering if anyone out there can help me with a possible VAM. I know nothing about Morgan varieties. There's nothing on the slab,  but it looks like theres a vee die clash,  but I'm not 100% sure of what else to check.  I've looked in VAM world and found some similar clashes, but not quite as many. I'm just wondering what qualifies as a VAM and is there a pair of issues with one particular Variety.  I was looking at the date,  but doesn't look offset to me. 6 is almost overlapping. Thanks!! 

20190329_204148.jpg

Screenshot_20190329-204557_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

Clashes are common on Morgens . While yours is clashed it is not a VAM 1 C.

This is a list for 1886.    http://www.vamworld.com/wiki/1886-P_VAMs

Thank you!! There are a lot of VAMs for this date lol I'll just call it a regular old 1886 since it wasn't designated 👍 

13 hours ago, BLive1972 said:

Thank you!! There are a lot of VAMs for this date lol I'll just call it a regular old 1886 since it wasn't designated 👍 

VAMs are cool..

On 3/31/2019 at 12:56 AM, MAULEMALL said:

I have another,  but THIS one looks like it may be the 1 C  I've even checked more this time.  What do you think?  I've literally checked every one and this matches.  Also says Hot! VAM

20190410_121028-01.jpeg

20190410_143938-01.jpeg

20190410_121045-01.jpeg

20190410_120541-01.jpeg

It's folks like you that make people not want to post creating a slow forum. Can't you find anything better to do?  If VAMs weren't interesting to some people then why is there a world of em 😂🖕

3 hours ago, BipolarBaby said:

You know whats so special about VAMs?  Nothing....

Yes.. That's why the books and the wikis and the TPGs go through all the trouble to research... 

But a lot of people from Bahstin are jerks for no reason ,So go figure...

I do see 2 distinct but not three.. Keep up the hunt though...

You know the more I look the more I can see it being a 1C.... Worth having someone look.

3 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

I do see 2 distinct but not three.. Keep up the hunt though...

You know the more I look the more I can see it being a 1C.... Worth having someone look.

I think you got a winner...

12 hours ago, BLive1972 said:

It's folks like you that make people not want to post creating a slow forum. Can't you find anything better to do?  If VAMs weren't interesting to some people then why is there a world of em 😂🖕

relax dude. I only said there's nothing special about Vams. I didnt call you fat, ugly or retarded. I simply stated theres nothing special about Vams, which is my personal opinion. I am not being a jerk either, I am a bipolar baby. I did however sound like a jerk, so for that I am sorry.

On 3/31/2019 at 12:56 AM, MAULEMALL said:

The OP has already been over there asking the same questions. I guess he was not happy with the answer, though I thought they gave him the answer he wanted to hear. It is a clasher thats for sure :-) 

4 hours ago, jgrinz said:

The OP has already been over there asking the same questions. I guess he was not happy with the answer, though I thought they gave him the answer he wanted to hear. It is a clasher thats for sure :-) 

The op posted a different coin there first,  then came here to also post.  Different folks = different views.  Just trying to use the available resources 👍 there are 2 different 1886s

8 hours ago, BipolarBaby said:

relax dude. I only said there's nothing special about Vams. I didnt call you fat, ugly or retarded. I simply stated theres nothing special about Vams, which is my personal opinion. I am not being a jerk either, I am a bipolar baby. I did however sound like a jerk, so for that I am sorry.

It was just the way you said it. I'm not offended and even followed up with a dry joke and a cartoon finger.  

21 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

I think you got a winner...

Yeah,  I found the main clashes to matxh this one. I think some others don't realize I posted 2 different coins here.  I posted in vam world to also confirm... They are the vam lovers anyhow.. Thanks for your feedback man 👍

Just to clear it up.. The original 1886 I posted was not what I was looking for and accepted that fact, however; I had another that I just posted and is what I was looking for, except Hot 50 and not Top 100..diff clashes. This is 1C 3+2👌

Is notreceived_302759823734423.jpeg

Is

FB_IMG_1554511938363.jpg