• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin submission question

5 posts in this topic

How long does it usually take for your queen submission to show up as being received by the NGC?  I am asking because I mailed mine last Friday and nothing has posted.  Thank you.

I always use the little post office priority box, comes with a tracking number so you can check the USPS site for delivery updates. From Ohio to Florida in the priority box has been as quick as two days, been as long as five if you throw weekend in there. To your question, I've noticed a two to three day delay between the delivery date on the USPS site and received date on the NGC submission tracking page.

Is having and item be delivered on Monday and the submission still not showing up on the submission tracking page by Friday normal or is that something to be concerned about?

When the ANA convention is going on yeah it's normal.

But if the USPS tracking shows it was delivered it will show up in the submission tracking eventually.  For awhile at least the TPGs were deliberatly holded submissions and not putting them into the tracking for several days to keep official turnaround times down.