• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would it be called

3 posts in this topic

I have a 2017 d penny that appears normal but the light hit it a certain way and revealed some extra letters so I took a closer look and it has the same pattern flipped upside down same sides....interesting.....so I'm looking more at it and there are a few miniature s's scattered around and and a miniature d...what category would it fall under or be called? I was trying to take pictures but my phone doesn't zoom in to clearly ...I might be able to get part of the scroll on reverse

To obtain a worthwhile opinion, you will need to take and post sharp, clear photos. If your phone will not take these, you will need to find another method and do so. It's as simple as that.

As JKK said, we're going to need good, clear photos to help you out.  It's impossible to discern anything about coins from a written or verbal description alone.