• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC please pickup your mail!

10 posts in this topic

My coins have been sitting at your post office for five days. Weather or not you can get them into the system is no reason not to pick them up. To many stories of coins lost or stolen during shipping.  

D22D12DD-DBF0-49A1-95AD-7A4955FEB404.png

• Administrator

Dear Sir,

Thank you.  All mail is delivered to us.  We do not pick it up.  I do see that your orders were received into our system on the 9th.

Thank you,

Lisa

13 minutes ago, LISA B said:

Dear Sir,

Thank you.  All mail is delivered to us.  We do not pick it up.  I do see that your orders were received into our system on the 9th.

Thank you,

Lisa

Thank you! 👍🏻

11 minutes ago, Gary_1877 said:

So the published turnaround times should have an asterisk after them saying it may take us a week to pick up the mail so add another week to the published time. 

I am curious why you wrote that,  when both posts above yours contained the statement: "All mail is delivered to us. We do not pick it up. "

14 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

I am curious why you wrote that,  when both posts above yours contained the statement: "All mail is delivered to us. We do not pick it up. "

I’ll edit my post Bob. I miss read the original post as I thought he said his package was delivered but looking at the scan it wasnt. My package was delivered but hasn’t been logged yet. 

• Administrator

Thank you.

Our Post Office box is actually located at our facility.  We have an office here on site for the post office.

Thank you,

Lisa

47 minutes ago, LISA B said:

Thank you.

Our Post Office box is actually located at our facility.  We have an office here on site for the post office.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa - how long for the package to get in the system after delivery?