• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful Find Today

22 posts in this topic

Now those are interesting Travis.  Did you find them in circulation or did you purchase them somewhere?

I purchased a lot of unopened bank rolls for pennies. I still have ten to go through, but there are some beautiful coins in the lot. I’ll definitely post as I find. I was taken back by how beautiful the Indian head looked like it was made yesterday. A first for me with brass especially. The other I believe is a token & there are several more that I’ll post tomorrow. Feels good to go cherry picking & actually find beauty....

That is a good looking Indian Cent. (thumbsu

The second one is a Civil War Patriotic token. They are listed using separate numbers for the obverse and reverse dies.  That one appears to be 90/364. Both dies are listed as R1 (common), but, even so, in that condition,  I would think it be worth 25 dollars or so. Very Cool roll finds.

Wow. If I thought I had any chance worth mentioning of finding that stuff in rolls, I'd be doing it. Those are great.

If you think some of those look like they came from the mint yesterday, what do you think of this one?

1909-VDB-1C-PCGS-MS66RD-CAC-426-2.jpg

I obviously meant compared to normal found for those dates & was really referring to the 1864 Indian head & 1908 s Indian head. Hard to find in a roll nowadays. But compared to that coin, yes, yours is bigger than mine....