• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gold, reales, buffs, mercs on eBay

10 posts in this topic

I am offering up some gold commems, 18th century 2 reales from mexico and peru, el cazador shipwreck 1/2 reales, a group of different raw buffs, and different dates raw mercs. Plus more to be listed this evening. If you are a member here let me know and I will throw in free shipping for you :) Thanks  

try this one for a 1998D washie ms67 and bounce from that coin. Or go to my selling name of tonkatoast and check. Sorry to be so tech illiterate.🙄😢

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264226583970

That sounds vaguely familiar but remind me of the details :)  My memory isn't as sharp as it once was :( 

Did you not send me some Kona coffee from Hawaii, for which I never reimbursed you? If so, I would love to repay you with some yummy homemade goodies.

Oh my goodness, I had completely forgotten about that. How long ago was that. I am chuckling to myself because your comment had tickled a faint memory but I couldn't call it up to save my life. insert eyeroll here :)   Your memory is way better than mine. I must be older he says hopefully ;)

On 3/5/2019 at 3:25 PM, rons said:

I am offering up some gold commems, 18th century 2 reales from mexico and peru, el cazador shipwreck 1/2 reales, a group of different raw buffs, and different dates raw mercs. Plus more to be listed this evening. If you are a member here let me know and I will throw in free shipping for you :) Thanks

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX

The link provided is only bringing up my own items