• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOOK 2002002002 p quarter

14 posts in this topic

DD multi denom planchet errors rare find no idea what's all wrong w it but any idea on wth I should do with it .....grade it? Trash it?any value ? Or am I just still being a rookie? I took 100 pictures of this coin....hopefully  not for funnnnn any input would be helpful  ....even if its "GET OFF OUR SITE QUIT WAISTING OUR TIME"...thanks

20190218_032332.jpg

Ok well I dont collect anything specific ...I have posted coins on here before and found out they were just regular coins ...the date on this one is repeated 2002 3 times 2002002002 the corner of Washington's forehead has a bald spot until coin is turned then fills in, the "p" is doubled over itself, it appears to have doubling on top of Washington's nose upper lip and chin , also upper lip is connected straight to the nose and that's doubled, i can keep going ........

48 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

I have looked the pictures over on my phone and on my laptop, and I do not see any extra numerals on or around the date. (shrug)

I'm not seeing it either....I just see a circulated State Quarter.  Nothing special.

Agreed.  I'm still seeing nothing there.  I'd say you just have a normal, circulated State Quarter worth 25 cents.  I'd just spend it.