• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homer Simpson Tuvalu 2 ounce proof early release

6 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2019 at 11:11 AM, LISA B said:

Hi Don,

No, not yet.
Thank you!

You have just released the cutoff dates for the Simpson coins and you have two different cutoff dates for the $1 and $2 proofs even though they were both released on the same date. Shouldn't they both be the 21st of March and not one on the 5th of March and the other the 21st of March? My submission will be delivered on the 4th but maybe not actually opened until days later by NGC. If the 5th is the cutoff date (which should be the 21st IMO) will I get the first release designation? 

17 hours ago, Don Sal said:

You have just released the cutoff dates for the Simpson coins and you have two different cutoff dates for the $1 and $2 proofs even though they were both released on the same date. Shouldn't they both be the 21st of March and not one on the 5th of March and the other the 21st of March? My submission will be delivered on the 4th but maybe not actually opened until days later by NGC. If the 5th is the cutoff date (which should be the 21st IMO) will I get the first release designation? 

One other thing. You listed a Homer Simpson $1 proof in your early release schedule and I believe the Perth Mint only produced the $1 proof in the Donut coin thus far. The Homer Simpson "DOH" was minted in BU only.