• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winged Liberty's? Yes please

14 posts in this topic

I have a few pictured, but not all in the greatest shape.  I bout them to start a circulated toned set.  Some are better than others,  but I may just upgrade as I go to end up with a couple sets.  I'd love a toned FB raw set.  These are just a few that got me rolling.  Thanks for looking,  and if you know anyone here who also collects raw merc's,  please connect me.  Thanks!! 

20190208_130540-01.jpeg

20190208_130603-01.jpeg

Usually my answer here would be "Winged Libertys? No thanks!" but I have to once again admire the toning on your coins.  The toning on the 1916 and the 1943 in particular are stunning and beautiful!  Put that toning on a Canadian 10 Cents, and I'd be all over it!  Once again, very nice coins.  Thanks for sharing those!

6 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Usually my answer here would be "Winged Libertys? No thanks!" but I have to once again admire the toning on your coins.  The toning on the 1916 and the 1943 in particular are stunning and beautiful!  Put that toning on a Canadian 10 Cents, and I'd be all over it!  Once again, very nice coins.  Thanks for sharing those!

Thanks Tom  🙂👍 

The '40 S and '43 are my favorites of the ones you posted.  Great set of coins!  Winged Liberty is one of my favorite designs.  I just with the coins were larger.  Would have been ideal as a quarter.  Just my humble opinion.

On 2/14/2019 at 9:54 PM, jpcienkus said:

The '40 S and '43 are my favorites of the ones you posted.  Great set of coins!  Winged Liberty is one of my favorite designs.  I just with the coins were larger.  Would have been ideal as a quarter.  Just my humble opinion.

Yes,  for sure a quarter sized design would've been ideal 👌 And thanks for the compliment.  

2 hours ago, BLive1972 said:

Yes,  for sure a quarter sized design would've been ideal 👌 And thanks for the compliment.  

You know. I never really thought about that before, but I do think the design would work on a quarter sized coin.