• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7070 Coins Wanted for working album

1 post in this topic

I finally started a 7070 Type Set a while ago. I had many of the halves and Dollars already but what I am sorely lacking in is raw copper, nickels and half dimes.

I have an 1804 Half Cent in F15

1867 Shield nickel with no rays, buff nickel and Jefferson's of course--

I need the classic and coronet half cents, all of the large cent types, a solid flying eagle, 1859 wreath indian and a 1909 VDB Lincoln-- circulated is okay but problem free ( no harsh cleaning, corrosion, gouges, bent coins etc).

Shield with rays 5c, and an AU quality Liberty 5c-- and all of the half cents...

Shoot me a price or I also have chests full of acquisitions for trade ( even gold and silver bullion)... we can work it out and there are dozens here at this site who can vouch that I am a straight shooter if not even a little generous.....

You can post pics on this thread or just send me a PM here or at my email addy....not a rush but I figure I'd see what fellow collectors had in their vaults before I spent money with others.. maybe a win/win as we both get something new we'd like and liquidate something we have in a back drawer or bought on impulse ( or lost interest in)

Thanks, Jackson..............