• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A huge thank you NGC & NCS

19 posts in this topic

I cannot thank  NGC & NCS enough for the amazing job they did reholdering my NGC graded coins. Words are not enough to express my gratitude ❤️.

Paul Sandler is probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting.  I like to think of him as a new friend and he feels the same way about me.  Over this tragedy comes a bright shining light in the form of my entire collection being reholdered with just a couple of down grades on a couple of modern coins I owned.  That doesn’t even faze me from this cloud I’m on to have my collection back to me just the way I remembered it before the fire that turned our lives upside down.

Heres an article in case you missed it.

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/7170/

Thank you guys so much for the help.

Joseph Best, aka Crazyhounddog and Family ❤️

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Buffalo Head said:

I cannot thank  NGC & NCS enough for the amazing job they did reholdering my NGC graded coins. Words are not enough to express my gratitude ❤️.

Paul Sandler is probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting.  I like to think of him as a new friend and he feels the same way about me.  Over this tragedy comes a bright shining light in the form of my entire collection being reholdered with just a couple of down grades on a couple of modern coins I owned.  That doesn’t even faze me from this cloud I’m on to have my collection back to me just the way I remembered it before the fire that turned our lives upside down.

Heres an article in case you missed it.

https://www.ngccoin.com/news/article/7170/

Thank you guys so much for the help.

Joseph Best, aka Crazyhounddog and Family ❤️

Hey Joe!

You are so very welcome, my friend! I too was very happy with the results, as it really looked like it could have gone either way in the beginning. It was so great meeting you and your son at the FUN show, and I know everyone else from NGC that ya'll spoke to really enjoyed chatting with you guys as well. I sincerely hope the rest of your certified coin collection fares just as well as your NGC-certified material! :banana:

Paul

Wow NGC and NCS did an exceptional job. The degradation of the slabs paired with how they turned out afterwards is a real testament to the quality of the materials they used. The kindness and willingness to help never ceases to amaze me within this community.

24 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

Thanks for posting this. Kudos to NGC. I'm happy for Joe that his coins were saved. The new pedigree (Crazyhounddog Collection) really has a story to tell; now and in the years to come. Joe has some beautiful coins and it's always nice when he posts them. 

The video is heart wrenching.

And the response from NGC… well, I'm at a loss for words… heart warming, just doesn't say enough. (worship) :luhv: :applause: :golfclap: :applause: <3 (thumbsu

But all of this provides one more reason for me to proudly admit that every single coin in my collection is NGC encapsulated.

And 4 of my coins, the last of them, are currently en route to NGC for Edge-View Re-Holdering with Scratch-Resistant coatings!

I loved this story. I received a link in my email earlier this week and shared it to one of my coin groups. It is totally cool to see you here talking about it, but it is incredibly sad to know you lost your home. Thise IHN can't make up for that but at least it shows there are still good and caring people in this world. Good luck to you sir.

Awesome!  Happy that you, and wife had made it out alive.  Surprised your safe protected the coins that well through the inferno, and most pleased that NGC was willing to step up to help preserve your collection.  A very nice collection of Buff's!!!!  

A double thumbs up to NGC. After reading the weekly newsletter this morning from NGC and seeing that NGC even added the collectors name on the slabs after doing such a swell job. ---- NGC really went all the way out here. I am happy for Crazyhoundog and glad to be part of a great club!!

Rick