• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970 and 1970-D Roosevelt dime

8 posts in this topic

Ali,

I have a few 70 date dimes with the reverse of 1968. I see that NGC has some graded already and thinking of getting mine graded as well. Can we get the 1970 and 1970-D rev. of 1968 added to the variety sets?

Thanks,

Rick

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Six Mile Rick said:

Ali,

I have a few 70 date dimes with the reverse of 1968. I see that NGC has some graded already and thinking of getting mine graded as well. Can we get the 1970 and 1970-D rev. of 1968 added to the variety sets?

Thanks,

Rick

Thanks for the request, Six Mile Rick.

We will look into your request and get back to you.

• Administrator
On 1/30/2019 at 12:47 PM, Ali E. said:

Thanks for the request, Six Mile Rick.

We will look into your request and get back to you.

Hello, Six Mile Rick.

Our team has approved the addition of a separate slot for the 1970 D REV OF 68 10C in the variety sets. We do not have enough graded examples of the 1970 REV OF 68 to add a separate slot. Thank you and please let us know when we may assist in the future.

Thanks for adding the 70-D rev. 68 slot. I can't wait to add my dime!!  reg# 4692407-005

How many 1970-P's have to be graded to get that slot added? I will get 2 more sent in soon.

• Administrator
On 2/2/2019 at 6:40 PM, Six Mile Rick said:

Thanks for adding the 70-D rev. 68 slot. I can't wait to add my dime!!  reg# 4692407-005

How many 1970-P's have to be graded to get that slot added? I will get 2 more sent in soon.

Thanks so much for your interest and enthusiasm, Six Mile Rick.

We currently have graded 48 of the 1970 D REV of 68. We have only graded 9 of the Philadephia REV of 68. Our senor team has concluded that the number graded would need to be close to 40 to add a separate slot for that coin, as well.

Ali,

Tell your geniuses that figure out which varieties deserve listed to check their-selves. I see the 1967 DDO listed in the set which is a SSSOOOO rare that there are none graded by NGC and they won't add the 70-P rev of 68 with 9 graded ---- What Gives????

I am very pleased with adding the 70-D rev of 68 so don't get me wrong.I guess I am just a little puzzled. :)

Normal for my lifestyle!!  :roflmao: