Trouble adding a coin to the new Turkey Muhammad VI Type Set
0

4 posts in this topic

2,866 posts

Hi Ali,

I noticed that the Muhammad VI Type Set for Turkey went live, so I started my set up tonight.  My 1336/4 40 Para went in no problem, but when I tried to add my 1336/2 5 Kurush, I got a message that said invalid certification.  I'm not sure what's wrong.  I checked the census for Turkey 5 Kurushes, and my coin wasn't there but when I verified the certification, it did show up there.  The certification number is 2782949-001.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,630 posts
18 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Hi Ali,

I noticed that the Muhammad VI Type Set for Turkey went live, so I started my set up tonight.  My 1336/4 40 Para went in no problem, but when I tried to add my 1336/2 5 Kurush, I got a message that said invalid certification.  I'm not sure what's wrong.  I checked the census for Turkey 5 Kurushes, and my coin wasn't there but when I verified the certification, it did show up there.  The certification number is 2782949-001.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~Tom

Thank you for the request, Mohawk.

We have sent an email to you with directions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,866 posts
2 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Thank you for the request, Mohawk.

We have sent an email to you with directions.

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the reply.  I did receive Maribeth's email and followed the instructions, so NGC should be able to review the coin now so it can be added.  I'm really excited to be able to add this one to my Registry....it's one of the great prizes of my collection!

Thanks again for all of your help and Maribeth's too

~Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,630 posts
16 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the reply.  I did receive Maribeth's email and followed the instructions, so NGC should be able to review the coin now so it can be added.  I'm really excited to be able to add this one to my Registry....it's one of the great prizes of my collection!

Thanks again for all of your help and Maribeth's too

~Tom

Thank you for your interest and participation, as always, Tom.

We truly appreciate your input!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0