• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When will I get my 2018 NGC Award mailed to me?

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

**04/01/19 Update! We just began mailing awards out now, in early April 2019.

Please allow several weeks for us to complete the mailing process. Thank you, all!

Congratulations on having a #1 ranked set in the NGC Registry!

You may now access and print your award certificate(s). Log in at NGCcoin.com. Your winning set(s) will be listed for printing.

Prefer that we mail your certificate(s)? Please follow these directions by February 28, 2019 by logging in at NGCcoin.com.

1. Click on the Head and Shoulders icon.
  2. Click on MY ACCOUNT.
  3. Click on the AWARDS tab.
  4. Click the selection box to indicate that you would like to receive your award certificate(s) in the mail.
  5. Click SAVE.

Questions? Please email us at registry@ngccoin.com.

Thank you for your participation in the NGC Registry.

xxx.jpg

Capture.JPG..JPG

3 hours ago, Star City Homer said:

Mine arrived today in case anyone is looking for theirs.

Sweet! Glad you got yours. Looking forward to mine. :)

Mine arrived today - I don't know if that puts me at the end or in the middle, but that's probably more of an USPS issue. They're still making their way through the system though for anyone wondering.

2 hours ago, Revenant said:

Mine arrived today - I don't know if that puts me at the end or in the middle, but that's probably more of an USPS issue. They're still making their way through the system though for anyone wondering.

Thanks for the heads up.  (thumbsu. Received both of mine today.