• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am new here

16 posts in this topic

I am new here and thought I would make a "hello" post. I am active in a couple of other coin forums. I only got into collecting a few years ago. I have been all over the place with it but have reached that point, as most of us do, where I have taken a step back and am looking for quality over quantity and to learn as much as acquire, particularly with limited funds. I recently made my first ever submission and that is how I found these forums.  Looking forward to reading and participating when I can.

Thanks

Welcome!  What have you landed on in terms of collecting?  Don't worry, we won't hold you to it if you change your mind later!

2 minutes ago, jtryka said:

Welcome!  What have you landed on in terms of collecting?  Don't worry, we won't hold you to it if you change your mind later!

My favorite US Series is Washington Quarters. I have recently taken an interest in medals, though I have not purchased any, I have been enjoying perusing the collections of others-mainly American 18th and 19th cent as well as Papal.

Hello and Welcome!

You've made a great choice in online coin board homes......there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here, and we're a pretty fun group as well.  We share our knowledge freely and we learn a lot from each other.  I think you'll enjoy it here!

Cheers!

~Tom

Welcome to the forum. Can be pretty slow at times but there's a lot of knowledgeable collectors here. The slowness just gives you enough time to absorb it all in. Lol