• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Do I Request My 2018 Awards Via Mail Delivery??

2 posts in this topic

Forgive me if I missed an announcement somewhere along the way, but is NGC no longer printing and mailing physical certificates to the Category winners? I know last year you had to ask for it if you wanted printed ones sent to you but I haven't seen anything about that this year.

I can understand if NGC is going to discontinue that. I'm sure printing and mailing all those things every year was quite an undertaking and expense. I'm mostly just curious about it.

• Administrator
On 1/14/2019 at 5:41 PM, Revenant said:

Forgive me if I missed an announcement somewhere along the way, but is NGC no longer printing and mailing physical certificates to the Category winners? I know last year you had to ask for it if you wanted printed ones sent to you but I haven't seen anything about that this year.

I can understand if NGC is going to discontinue that. I'm sure printing and mailing all those things every year was quite an undertaking and expense. I'm mostly just curious about it.

Hello, Revenant.

We are working on restoring the option to have your certificates mailed through the NGCcoin.com website. This is now under "MY ACCOUNT" and the AWARDS tab. Thank you.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Ali E.