• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2018 Awards

10 posts in this topic

Congratulations to all of the award winners this year. Your efforts have been recognized. I've been through a few and am looking forward to seeing the rest.

I was shocked myself!  I finished my Ottoman 20 Para set around 2015 (Or as close as I can get......I still am missing one non-competitive rarity), and I didn't expect a win on it, but I was awarded one of the Best Presented awards for it!  I think that a lot of great sets won this time, all of them were very deserving.  I've been looking at the winning sets and they are all amazing!  Congrats to everyone who won an award this time....all of the winners are very deserving of this honor!  And thank you to those who have extended congratulations to the winners!

Congrats to all of the winners!!

I won two 'best in categories' this year. 

One for my One per date Walker set (fourth year in a row) and one for my Early Walker set (only the second time since 2010).

Thanks for the honor NGC!