• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

January 15 Coin Auction

5 posts in this topic

Happy weekend, everyone!

The auctioneer I work for is having an online-only coin auction on Tuesday January 15, 2019 over at AuctionZip (it's also posted on Invaluable.)

Here's the link to register through AuctionZip: 

From what I can see, he's supplying most of the US coinage and bullion, I've supplied a bunch of cheap silver world coins and collectible/vintage art bars and rounds along with some pricier world coins. As the STL area is going to be pretty much snowed in this weekend, I may decide to add a bunch of tokens and medals that have been lying around my desk for the longest, maybe some UNC Franklin Half Dollars (if anyone wants me to, PM me the dates you need), maybe some UNC/Toned Washington Quarters, you know the drill. Opening bids start at our minimum acceptable number (unlike a normal auction where a bunch starts at .99) - so if you bid once, and no one jumps over you, you'll win the coin.

Just as a heads up, I'm also working on putting together a combo live/online auction there as well for the 27th, will be starting to piece out my world silver hoard (was about 2,000 pieces of stuff I've saved.) I'm starting with the crown sized, then half-dollar sized, then quarter sized, etc. (the dime sized group will be about 500 pieces, so it will have to wait until another auction.) 

Here's the link for that auction:

Good luck, and thank you!

Hi there 

I viewed your auction page and noticed you have some british coins. Only problems is there are no photos 🤷‍♂️. Could you upload some photos please I would be interested in a number of the coins listed thanks 

6 minutes ago, British coins said:

Hi there 

I viewed your auction page and noticed you have some british coins. Only problems is there are no photos 🤷‍♂️. Could you upload some photos please I would be interested in a number of the coins listed thanks 

Thanks for the reply - I'm working on the January 27 auction right now, will have some photos up soon.  The Jan 15 auction is pretty much already set, and everything that doesn't have a photo isn't mine (so I don't have much control over that.)

6 minutes ago, British coins said:

Thanks for the quick reply theres some nice coins listed I be eagelry waiting. 

Do you send to UK? 

Yes, we can mail to UK, but will need to get a shipping quote for you prior to sending an invoice.  Will depend on the value and size of the items purchased - but basically I add a dollar or two over cost so we can pay our shipper for their time and supplies.