• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy New Year All!!

15 posts in this topic

Just wanted to be the author of the first post of 2019!  Happy New Year Everyone!!

6 hours ago, LINCOLNMAN said:

Happy New Year! 2019, wow. Where are the flying cars?

There's one heading to Mars - Tesla

22 hours ago, Six Mile Rick said:

Happy New Year to all of you!!!

Here is my new year resolution that I have been working on for almost 10 or more years now.;

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/public_sets.aspx?CategoryID=3&SetTypeID=29

What A Ride!!  :)

Nice accomplishment Rick! Your hard work has paid off.

3 hours ago, Zebo said:

Nice accomplishment Rick! Your hard work has paid off.

Indeed it has Rick!  Many people don't realize how difficult finding nice clad Roosevelts can be (which is exactly why you don't see more of them in my sales threads), and you've done an amazing job!  And to everyone who has responded to my little first post of 2019, a wonderful New Year to all of you and I hope you all find something wonderful for your collections this year!  For me, I'm hoping that I can find some nice Series 1928c Federal Reserve Notes for my currency collection.......good luck to me on that though :)

~Tom