• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lists for the 69S RPM's

5 posts in this topic

Hey Strangers! Long time, no chat huh.  Oh, I been pretty good and hope you all have been also. Ok. Enough small talk. Lol! Idek if I should be posting to the Newbie Forum anymore but I just dk where else to post a question. So here I am, back again. I have looked high and low and cannot find a list with photos of ALL the 1969S RPM's. Wexler shows 11 but photos of only one, Variety Vista shows 5 and Lincoln cent shows a big ole goose egg. Since I haven't quite mastered the Double Die yet, actually I have mostly stopped looking at all, I still mistake MD for DD and this S could well be MD. I just wanna find out for sure and if any of you guys know of a list I sure would appreciate a link. I'll go ahead and attach a photo just because idw my postimg to be naked. Thanks a bunch. 

1226182302a-1.jpg

1226182305_Burst01.jpg

1226182301a-1.jpg

You can still post in the noob forum if you want, but I think you've paid your way to the vets' table. And don't forget that there is a whole world of people showing up here daily who need to be politely told that their coins are damaged and not rare. We can use all the help we can get, so grab a glove and play third base when you can.

6 hours ago, JKK said:

You can still post in the noob forum if you want, but I think you've paid your way to the vets' table. And don't forget that there is a whole world of people showing up here daily who need to be politely told that their coins are damaged and not rare. We can use all the help we can get, so grab a glove and play third base when you can.

Agreed 100% Karen.  You're officially one of the crew now.  It's great to see you posting again!

~Tom