• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Registry Format

9 posts in this topic

Absolutely love the new look of the registry sets.  Two quick questions/observations:

1.  There is a link on the beta page to view the old version.  Are there any plans to put a link to the beta version on the old style page?

2.  There used to be a ranking of your overall rank.  Where your points ranked you overall.  Is that gone in the new layout?  It took some snooping around to find overall rankings by set type, but I still have not found just the overall NGC rankings.  

Otherwise it looks great.  I really like it. 

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Morpheus1967 said:

Absolutely love the new look of the registry sets.  Two quick questions/observations:

1.  There is a link on the beta page to view the old version.  Are there any plans to put a link to the beta version on the old style page?

2.  There used to be a ranking of your overall rank.  Where your points ranked you overall.  Is that gone in the new layout?  It took some snooping around to find overall rankings by set type, but I still have not found just the overall NGC rankings.  

Otherwise it looks great.  I really like it. 

Hello, Morpheus.

Thank you for the feedback.

1) The new NGC Registry is only available now through the www.ngccoin.com website. I am told we will actually be adding a link to the new NGC Registry on the Collectors Society site in the near future. 

2) If you click on a set type name, you will see all the competing sets in order of rank. (You will need to click on the icon for list view as shown, highlighted, below.)

Capture.JPG

If you are referring to overall point leaders in the NGC Registry, at this point, you will still need to go to the Collector Society web site to find that information. We are working to make this information available in the new NGC Registry in the near future.

If you have other questions or feedback, you may reach us easily at registry@ngccoin.com.

Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

I recently purchased an NGC slabbed   2019  1oz     Canada  Peace and Liberty  Official Mint   Medal and can't find a Registry for it. It would seem that the most  Logical one would  be Tokens and Medals ,however, this is not the case. Does anybody know the name of the Registry for it?

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, CHARLES MOORE said:

I recently purchased an NGC slabbed   2019  1oz     Canada  Peace and Liberty  Official Mint   Medal and can't find a Registry for it. It would seem that the most  Logical one would  be Tokens and Medals ,however, this is not the case. Does anybody know the name of the Registry for it?

Thank you for the request, Charles.

Can you please provide the certification number, so we may look into this for you? 

• Administrator
20 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Thank you for the request, Charles.

Can you please provide the certification number, so we may look into this for you? 

Hello, Charles.

We responded to the email you sent to Customer Service. Thank you.

I can no longer access the “old” format where I could add coins, delete coins for inventory purposes and download xcell reports!  What happened?  If this inventory tool is no longer available, then I have lost a lot of info and will be very upset!

• Administrator
12 hours ago, sgmbrock said:

I can no longer access the “old” format where I could add coins, delete coins for inventory purposes and download xcell reports!  What happened?  If this inventory tool is no longer available, then I have lost a lot of info and will be very upset!

Good Day.

Thank you for the inquiry and feedback on the new NGC Registry. At this point, the NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com does not have a Collection Manager. We do plan on adding a Collection Manager feature to the new NGC Registry in a future release. At this point, you may still utilize the Collection manager on the Collector Society web site.

Please let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry in the future. 

On 9/5/2019 at 9:51 AM, Ali E. said:

Good Day.

Thank you for the inquiry and feedback on the new NGC Registry. At this point, the NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com does not have a Collection Manager. We do plan on adding a Collection Manager feature to the new NGC Registry in a future release. At this point, you may still utilize the Collection manager on the Collector Society web site.

Please let us know when we may assist with the NGC Registry in the future. 

Can you post the link to the Collector Society web site?  I assume it is different from NGC web site?

On 9/7/2019 at 12:16 AM, sgmbrock said:

Can you post the link to the Collector Society web site?  I assume it is different from NGC web site?

Hello, 

I have sent a link to the email address we have on file.  Thank you.