• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DDO 1989 D LINCOLN CENT

4 posts in this topic

Doesany one know about these coins notice the doubling real strong on the 8 and 9 and on back on united states of America   is this anything special im new to this and just looking for advice

Pictures are not clear but I believe what you are seeing is die deterioration doubling, especially since other areas of the field are clearly showing die deterioration.

On 12/10/2018 at 2:58 AM, Conder101 said:

Pictures are not clear but I believe what you are seeing is die deterioration doubling, especially since other areas of the field are clearly showing die deterioration.

On 12/10/2018 at 2:58 AM, Conder101 said:

It is def doubling i will get a microscope so i can take better pics for u but it is def struck lower than the top eight an on back there is doubling as well where can i go have them looked at