• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy on ebay selling coins that don't even exist!

6 posts in this topic

Whether mislabeled or whatever reason, he's definitely flunking Ebay. 96.5% positive is beyond the pale on a service where less than 99.5% means your name is mud. I always shrug off one or two bad reviews on the grounds that every vendor can run into a psycho or two, but coins + 96.5% would = no chance at all of me buying. Especially when he has over a thousand. I wouldn't even buy roof moss killer from a rating that lousy, let alone collectible anything.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:14 AM, Just Bob said:

His feedback is terrible. Lots of fakes. His name is getting added to the counterfeiters list.

And it belongs there.  Guys like him make it really hard for those of us on eBay that are honest and sell good, genuine coins......96.5% is a pretty bad feedback rating.  Yes, anyone can deal with a psycho (I had one a few months ago who was my very first negative ever.  You just can't please some people) but this guy's rating is terrible!  Maybe he should move to Etsy.....I think he'd fit better there.  He could even start making and selling 1977-D "Pac Man Error" Lincoln Cents to go with his non-existent Reichspfennigs  :nyah:

22 hours ago, Mohawk said:

And it belongs there.  Guys like him make it really hard for those of us on eBay that are honest and sell good, genuine coins......96.5% is a pretty bad feedback rating.  Yes, anyone can deal with a psycho (I had one a few months ago who was my very first negative ever.  You just can't please some people) but this guy's rating is terrible!  Maybe he should move to Etsy.....I think he'd fit better there.  He could even start making and selling 1977-D "Pac Man Error" Lincoln Cents to go with his non-existent Reichspfennigs  :nyah:

Ha! Ha! That's some funny...Sad but so true...