• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phone hasn’t rung yet, will it ever

15 posts in this topic

I keep waiting for at least one phone call. An apology from someone particularly PCGS. No one should have to deal with the things that I have had two. Billionaires don’t even have the nerve to call. Fred, would have called. He was a class act. A friend.

‘Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

hugh Stiel 

He has 14 posts, 12 of them in coin marketplace showing off coins or offering them for sale on a website, 1 post showing an 1839 O half that was slabbed as a PF-64 by NGC which he apparently cracked and sent to PCGS and they declined to call it a proof.  The last post is the one here where he is apparently miffed at PCGS for not apologizing, probably for not calling it a proof coin.

Edited by Conder101

20 hours ago, Conder101 said:

He has 14 posts, 12 of them in coin marketplace showing off coins or offering them for sale on a website, 1 post showing an 1839 O half that was slabbed as a PF-64 by NGC which he apparently cracked and sent to PCGS and they declined to call it a proof.  The last post is the one here where he is apparently miffed at PCGS for not apologizing, probably for not calling it a proof coin.

OK thanks, he was off subject for me but my curiosity took me down the rabbit hole...Thank you for the clarity...I just learned a lesson actually...Peace.

22 hours ago, Conder101 said:

Conder101 you don’t know me at all and I just soon keep it that way. I’ve been a member here 5 or 6 years and from the first day you’ve followed me every step of the way telling everyone to ignore me and anything else you can think of to distract me from meeting anyone of substance here on NGC. 

‘Do you do this to earn a living or just the sport?

if you don’t mind, minding your own business and like you suggested to everyone 5 years ago act like I don’t exist.

Thank you and your the last person I would care to have a discussion with here or anywhere else.

My side of the street isn’t perfect as yours however from what I understand it is in good enough shape to participate with most here. Atleast the beginners. If in fact anyone cares. I come here to read and have every day the 5 years.

Everyone appreciates your warnings.

Hugh

ps Thank you for not replying here. 

C78A2BA0-4F91-43C3-8941-5D477A6A67FE.jpeg

Out of respect for the New Collectors I will give a few examples of what to watch for if you happen to be in PCGS’s Registry

from my experiences.

Anyone can go to the site and verify, but do it soon as it will be corrected I’m sure.

1. Stiel Collection Coin Values And Population figures are not correct. Many don’t match the PCGS quote on their site.

For Condore example 1854-O $3 PMS 62 top pop they quote 50 better. 1 out of dozens of incorrect figures

2. My sold coins about 1200 have been deleted And they refuse to add back. It’s called coverup and help the big dealer in trouble

3 Coins added by others never owned by me to give appearance Of me not being honest.

4. At least 4 times all collection deleted about a couple of months before judging annually. I’ve added them back each year but drop out of competition.

5. Dealer have been give passwords to sign in.

6. Rules changed to keep me out and others to allow some special advantage in sets.

7. Although I paid there has never been a regrade report giving to me. Hundreds have been requested.

8 I’ve been a member 6 years and not the 2 year they say.

9. Later  more maybe, Im done for tonight. I hope someone gains by my experience.

Hugh 

ps PCGS. Com Stiel Collection or google it

Edited by Stiel Coin Collection

Nothing shocks you guys and girls.  Just another day at the office. I was angry, horrified and disappointed.

i guess I will learn  how not to sweat the small stuff, too. Thanks for letting me share. I’m going to post a coin on the way out just for fun.

thanks, Hugh

AE9A6B52-84E7-4CFC-8B54-08CB06B85793.jpeg

84E595A9-58B9-4249-98FA-B4A9F0D1807B.jpeg.3ebf16ffd778c7f316f0a205e9db8e7b.jpegIf anyone else owned this coin it would have WOW written all over it.

i assume the lack of interest is because of where it came from before me. Priory to last owner this had an amazing pedigree .  1853 25c NGC PF 66 UCAM

684F7B1D-3178-4E38-B9E5-25B10706704A.jpeg

Add reverse

I can't make heads or tails of any of this (no pun intended). You have to remember that I/we don't know what you are talking about, I/we can't read your mind, and so I/we need much more information than you are providing, in order to form an opinion.

From what I can see,the Seated Liberty quarter that you posted is a nice one, but the pictures are far away, there is no reverse picture, and there are multiple images of the obverse. It is accompanied by confusing text that gives very little information, but seems to assume that we know much more about your situation and/or coins than we do. All of this might explain why there have been no replies to your posts.

2 hours ago, Just Bob said:

I can't make heads or tails of any of this (no pun intended). You have to remember that I/we don't know what you are talking about, I/we can't read your mind, and so I/we need much more information than you are providing, in order to form an opinion.

From what I can see,the Seated Liberty quarter that you posted is a nice one, but the pictures are far away, there is no reverse picture, and there are multiple images of the obverse. It is accompanied by confusing text that gives very little information, but seems to assume that we know much more about your situation and/or coins than we do. All of this might explain why there have been no replies to your posts.

Thank you for the reply, Just Bob. That is my style. I’m sorry. Many folks could commit just from the headline and that’s what I was looking for.

Facts pertaining to an 1853 25c NGC PR 66 UCam . There is only one so the authority regarding this coin would know already what it looks like, 

how it smells and even spends. I never give much info about coins because I don’t want to weed thru 10 or so comments when looking for answers not more questions.

i know I’m unusual. 

Thanks, 

hugh

891DD0BC-5DBD-46DF-AAB5-9820EAE467CA.jpeg