• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Member Buffalo Head has lost his house in the California wildfire.

5 posts in this topic

A Gofundme account has been set up by Jim (Jesbroken) Bowling who was a poster on these boards.  I saw his thread ATS and decided to post a link here. If you would like to contribute, you can do so by following this link here: Fund link

Here is the thread link:

Buffalo Head/ Crazyhoundog  fund

If this is some how not in line with policy, let me know, and I will remove it. 

Sorry to hear/read of the loss of his house. Hope the family is safe and all others that are nearby that wild fire. I heard that rain won't help slow the fire till thanksgiving. That's another week of dry heat added to the fire.

I believe that there are 31 dead and 250 or so missing so far. My heart and prayers goes out to all that are swept up in that ordeal!!

Rick Young

Joe, It is with great sorry that I learned of this today. I pray for all the folks in Paradise, California.  These horrific fires take away so much. I am so thankful you and your family are OK.           I do hope and pray that you find the courage to endure this terrible tragedy.  All the folks here and on the PCGS forum wish you nothing but (Best) for the Best.  God Bless  Irvin.:sorry: