• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Member Saying Hello

19 posts in this topic

I wanted to say hello as my first post here, some of you may know me from another forum. I've been collecting on and off for about 20 years, but only started getting more serious about it in the last 5 or so. My primary collecting interest is 20th century US, particularly Peace Dollars, but also Buffalo Nickels, Lincoln Cents, and anything else that I find myself having a "need" for. 

I look forward to contributing to the discussions here!

-Chris

21 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your "needs." (thumbsu

Hey there buddy!  It’s me, Joe, crazyhounddog from the other forum.  I’m here now too.  It’s pretty tough for me to navigate around here but I guess I’ll have to get used to it.  I was all of a sudden banned from the pcgs forum with out a clue why.  great to see you here my old friend.

CHD

21 hours ago, ChrisH821 said:

I wanted to say hello as my first post here, some of you may know me from another forum. I've been collecting on and off for about 20 years, but only started getting more serious about it in the last 5 or so. My primary collecting interest is 20th century US, particularly Peace Dollars, but also Buffalo Nickels, Lincoln Cents, and anything else that I find myself having a "need" for. 

I look forward to contributing to the discussions here!

-Chris

Hey there buddy.  It’s me crazyhounddog from the pcgs forum.

I’m happy to see you here.  Please do send me a message so we can talk.

Take care my friend, CHD

5 hours ago, Buffalo Head said:

I was ... banned from the pcgs forum 

You are in good company. Several of the most knowledgeable posters on this forum are banned ATS.

6 hours ago, Buffalo Head said:

Hey there buddy!  It’s me, Joe, crazyhounddog from the other forum.  I’m here now too.  It’s pretty tough for me to navigate around here but I guess I’ll have to get used to it.  I was all of a sudden banned from the pcgs forum with out a clue why.  great to see you here my old friend.

CHD

I guess you heard they were asking about you over there

Hello and welcome!

It's always good to have new members around here.  I've never been a part of the PCGS board, but I imagine I would likely get banned in fairly short order as well as I do not feel that they, or any other TPG, are infallible.

:)

2 hours ago, numisport said:

Hey Chris, what are ya in for ? I got 10 years and still doin time. Nice 21 is that yours ? Post a high def image maybe

Ha! Not doing time, just figured I would make an account to post over here as well.  That '21 is mine, bought it last year off the bay and was pleasantly surprised when I received it. It's only a 62 but because of the toning is one of my favorites. Here are the high-res. 

1695932563_IMG_0001(2).thumb.JPG.4cafb89aac0a48610fa372ed8e0d6387.JPG218572399_IMG_0002(2).thumb.JPG.632d92b306354f4f88e5fbdc89d79185.JPG

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, Buffalo Head said:

I received a few emails and that was nice.  Feels great to be here.

Thanks

Howdy Buffalo Head, it's good to see you again my friend.

:smile:

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, Buffalo Head said:

CHD

You are correct Joe.

I deserved to be banned because I was really trying, but you?

47 minutes ago, Raybo55 said:

You are correct Joe.

I deserved to be banned because I was really trying, but you?

Hello my good friend Raybo :) Hows it going buddy?   I was probably more surprised to see you go than me:roflmao:.

It's VERY quiet here.  Almost like exile island.  Hey now we'll just have our own little party over here.  

Great to see ya here my buddy, Ray:banana:

2 hours ago, Buffalo Head said:

Hello my good friend Raybo :) Hows it going buddy?   I was probably more surprised to see you go than me:roflmao:.

It's VERY quiet here.  Almost like exile island.  Hey now we'll just have our own little party over here.  

Great to see ya here my buddy, Ray:banana:

I actually kind of like it here Joe.

There were way to many "know it all's" ATS, and you are just a truly honest collector. (worship)