• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1874 mexicana

5 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, TwoKopeiki said:

Do you have a question about this Mexico 50 centavos from San Luis Potosi Mint or just sharing?

Yes Thank you I’ve been out of the coin collecting thing for quite some time and got back into it and the level grading scale has changed what level would you give that in today’s market. 

Just now, BellaNathan said:

Yes Thank you I’ve been out of the coin collecting thing for quite some time and got back into it and the level grading scale has changed what level would you give that in today’s market. 

And I apologize my computer has been acting up and not wanting to send things I’ve been typing I apologize my computer has been acting up and not wanting to send things I’ve been typing 

Tossup between VG-8 and F-12 for me. Wear is a little heavier than I feel is suitable for F. Might split the difference at VG-10.