• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1964 through 1967 SMS put together

13 posts in this topic

I hope he's not trying to "put one over" on anyone.  You can display your coins any way you like, but keep your integrity.  Don't try to convince anyone that you have an original 1964 SMS set.  Most of us know better.

10 minutes ago, coinman1794 said:

The 1964 50C is a Proof, and the 1964 25C, 10C, 5C, and 1C are business strikes.

The 1964 half dollar looks circulated/worn to me.

1 hour ago, dleonard-3 said:

I hope he's not trying to "put one over" on anyone.  You can display your coins any way you like, but keep your integrity.  Don't try to convince anyone that you have an original 1964 SMS set.  Most of us know better.

Judging by the OP's earlier posts, I assume he acquired them already in the holders.

The 64 set is not a SMS set but has been put in a 1966 or 67 holder, the 65 may or may not be a put together set in either case it is not in original packaging, the 66 and 67 are in OGP and probably are SMS sets.