• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you pay?

4 posts in this topic

I know this is redundant because I asked about some 50's rolls before, but this is different. This guy is selling bank wrapped OBW Rolls BU 1969S unopened, pictures included. Well, not selling so much as auctioning them off. Now this guy is reputable among other collectors, both laymen and guys like Wexler and Wiles and is mentioned in many articles and coin sites  and he does have his on Lincoln Cents website. He has a lot of repeat customers and his reviews are positive. So I'm assuming that these rolls are unopened and unsearched. Going on the pretense that they are unsearched BU Rolls of '69S what is the going price. Please?

FB_IMG_1537940055899.jpg

FB_IMG_1537940050360.jpg

14 hours ago, Just Bob said:

There are BINs on Ebay currently from approx $17.50 per roll to about $25 per roll, including shipping.

Thanks Bob. I think these are 19, and then there's a roll of 70S BU for $14. Im going to,get them.