• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bye

12 posts in this topic

$200,000 for four amazingly fake coins.......I think the OP should try Etsy and hope that someone who has drank a pint of absinthe and Jolt cola in the last hour or so who, along with having the alcohol tolerance of a Triceratops, also has $200,000 dollars sitting around that is making them angry and that they need to be rid of finds his listing.  That's his only hope, I'd say. So, to you OP, take your "coins" over to Etsy.  They'd fit right in there.

11 hours ago, physics-fan3.14 said:

At least 3 out of 4 of these are fakes.... 

Justin,

Luckily that hurricane went more north than I figured it would. I was worried about you bro but seems N.C. got the brunt of it.

17 hours ago, Mohawk said:

$200,000 for four amazingly fake coins.......I think the OP should try Etsy and hope that someone who has drank a pint of absinthe and Jolt cola in the last hour or so who, along with having the alcohol tolerance of a Triceratops, also has $200,000 dollars sitting around that is making them angry and that they need to be rid of finds his listing.  That's his only hope, I'd say. So, to you OP, take your "coins" over to Etsy.  They'd fit right in there.

:golfclap: