• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Registry Awards 2018

13 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Every year, NGC gives awards to the top Competitive Sets and Custom Sets in the NGC Registry. Ensure your set is at its best by 10 a.m. EST on Dec. 7 to be automatically considered for awards. Winners will be announced Jan. 11, 2019. Click Here for Full Details

• Administrator

Hello, Hatem.

Thank you for the inquiry. Unfortunately, as mentioned in the link above, the deadline to change sets from obscured to public for the 2018 awards was October 1st, 2018. Thank you for your interest.

Hi Ali,

on Jan 11, I was recognized for 9 best sets. Today, 6 of my 9 awards were taken away and given to lower ranking sets. Only 3 of my #1 sets remained with awards. All 9 of these sets were ranked #1 before and after the deadline on Dec 7 and none were ever obscured sets. I’m at a total loss as to why 6 of my 9 awards would have been taken from me. Any help or explanation would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Chris

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Christipher Werner said:

Hi Ali,

on Jan 11, I was recognized for 9 best sets. Today, 6 of my 9 awards were taken away and given to lower ranking sets. Only 3 of my #1 sets remained with awards. All 9 of these sets were ranked #1 before and after the deadline on Dec 7 and none were ever obscured sets. I’m at a total loss as to why 6 of my 9 awards would have been taken from me. Any help or explanation would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Chris

Hello, Christopher.

We apologize. You have multiple NGC Registry sets. Can you please email us at registry@ngccoin.com with the exact NGC Registry set type names in question, so we may research this for you? (We are having a temporary programming issue with obscured/unobscured sets.) Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Howard D. Wilson Jr. said:

I had the same thing happen. I don't get it

Hello Mr. Wilson, 

We are having a temporary programming issue which our programmers are working to correct as quickly as possible.  We apologize for the confusion.

Someone spilled Diet DR Pepper on their keyboard. :facepalm:

I started to type "on the mainframe", but I don't know if those even exist any more. I am showing my age :preach:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Just Bob said:

Someone spilled Diet DR Pepper on their keyboard. :facepalm:

I started to type "on the mainframe", but I don't know if those even exist any more. I am showing my age :preach:

Our programmers have made the necessary updates to the database. If anyone experience any further issues, please email us at registry@ngccoin.com with the specific details and the set type name and your corresponding set name of the NGC Registry set in question. Thank you for your patience.

2 hours ago, Ali E. said:

Our programmers have made the necessary updates to the database. If anyone experience any further issues, please email us at registry@ngccoin.com with the specific details and the set type name and your corresponding set name of the NGC Registry set in question. Thank you for your patience.

I was just making a joke.I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. :sorry:

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Just Bob said:

I was just making a joke.I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. :sorry:

All good, Bob. :takeit: We appreciate a good joke. Happy Friday!