• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 Reales - El Cazador Shipwreck | Registry

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator
4 hours ago, mpiokpee said:

I am unable to add a coin "3499024-020" to the "8 Reales - El Cazador Shipwreck" Registry Set. I get an "Invalid certification" error.

Are you able to assist?

260773010_ScreenShot2018-08-27at5_46_54AM.png.5d4de669b0831bd1be7f83868dae7ba0.png

NGC3499024-020_OBV.JPG

We are working on getting this coin added for you. Thank you for the request.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, mpiokpee said:

ok - thank you - much appreciated. 

This coin was graded without a coin ID attached to your certification number. A coin ID is basically background data that is necessary for a coin to be entered into the NGC Registry. A coin ID is now being assigned to it. It should be ready for entry into the Registry next Wednesday, Sep. 5th. We apologize for the delay, mpiokpee.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, mpiokpee said:

I was able to add the coin - thank you so much for your assistance. :headbang:

1806918407_ScreenShot2018-08-31at5_31_57AM.png.9da653183b6328fd464631253be52364.png

I am glad to hear it made it through this week's update process. You are very welcome. We are happy to assist. Have a great weekend.

• Administrator

Hello, mpiokpee.

Thank you for letting us know. This coin was also graded without a coin ID attached to your certification number. A coin ID is now being assigned to it. It should be ready for entry into the NGC Registry by next Tuesday. Again, we apologize for the delay.

In the future, you may also reach us at registry@ngccoin.com with any NGC Registry comments or questions. Thank you.