• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Canadian Proof Like Coins Have Disappeared!

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm hoping that someone can help me with this problem......I was looking at my Elizabeth II Canadian Proof Like Registry Sets today, and it appears that a large number of my coins have disappeared!  And it looks like I'm not the only set that's having that problem.  When I went into the Edit Set tab to try to add the coins back in, my coins didn't show up as available to add to the sets.  I'm not sure what's going on.....any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~Tom

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Hello,

I'm hoping that someone can help me with this problem......I was looking at my Elizabeth II Canadian Proof Like Registry Sets today, and it appears that a large number of my coins have disappeared!  And it looks like I'm not the only set that's having that problem.  When I went into the Edit Set tab to try to add the coins back in, my coins didn't show up as available to add to the sets.  I'm not sure what's going on.....any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~Tom

Hello, Tom.

Thank you for the inquiry, If you check your email that you have on file with us, you will see some information about these coins. Your coins are still available in the NGC Registry, but in UNC SET issue sets for certain years. If you have questions, you may reach me at aemery@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

• Administrator

We have also just released these new NGC Registry sets where many of these coins may be eligible:

Canada:

• Elizabeth II, 1968 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1969 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1970 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1971 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1972 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1973 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1974 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1975 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1976 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1977 Uncirculated Set Issues
  • Elizabeth II, 1978 Uncirculated Set Issues

Hi Ali!

Thanks for the great news!! I'll add my coins once I get them re-labeled by NGC.

~Tom

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Hi Ali!

Thanks for the great news!! I'll add my coins once I get them re-labeled by NGC.

~Tom

Thank you for your support and interest, Tom. We apologize for any inconvenience.