• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isn't my 73D Cent lovely?

3 posts in this topic

Ok, with a find that is actually discussed and pictured in Sullivans Error-Ref.com I couldn't possibly stay away from my favorite forum any longer. That said, this Memorial Cent also has several other possible errors that I would like to have looked at and either confirmed or disproved. I think it is in fairly decent shape so if it demands  premium as a rare error please let me know-if it doesn't please let me know that too. And if so where should I post it or how do I get it graded and attritioned? As you all know by now I am poor and need that one good coin to really start getting into collecting something other than my pocket change. 

So. The 7 in the date? Doubled? Is that an interior crack going down through the top of Lincoln's head and then out the back to the edge at a NW angle? And the letters on of USOA seem to be about to fall off the coin. And finally in bay #6 by the left knee to the floor? That isn't already listed as a Double Die but it's definitely something. Any input y'all have is appreciated. Thanks and sorry I got all butthurt the other day and I hope it's ok that I returned. 

0702181452c-1.jpg

0702181452h-1.jpg

0702181436-1.jpg

IMG_20180702_142709-2.jpg

IMG_20180702_142709-1.jpg