• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how do you get a reward???

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, I am not sure what you are referring to. Can you please provide additional details?

1. Find a lost puppy.

2. Capture a bandit who robbed a stagecoach.

3. Rescue a princess who is being guarded by a dragon.

Registry awards?

Like Rank #1 certificates?

I think by the end of the first week in December you have to have all pics and descriptions of coins in your set. A rank #1 set (modern proof all PF70UC's) without pics and descriptions will be listed as a #2 set till you add the needed pics and descriptions.Like here on my page #5 in my sets for sale.

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=147217

Looking at your set in the registry --- Circulated Quarters you have 1 coin with 212 points.

The rank #1 set has 32 coins at 9173 points. Looks like your work is cut out for ya. You need almost 9000 points to get the rank #1 certificate award for that set.

3 hours ago, Six Mile Rick said:

Registry awards?

Like Rank #1 certificates?

I think by the end of the first week in December you have to have all pics and descriptions of coins in your set. A rank #1 set (modern proof all PF70UC's) without pics and descriptions will be listed as a #2 set till you add the needed pics and descriptions.Like here on my page #5 in my sets for sale.

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=147217

thanks

Thomas,

In my opinion, getting a rank #1 set is fun in the modern proof sets as there are many collectors that get in line for that reason. I have opted out on receiving any award certificates as I enjoy the sets collected up but really not interested in all those certificates.  The first 2 years was fun getting 30 or 40 Rank #1 certificate awards but after that I just opted out.

Now ---- to get a rank #1 set on mint state collecting --- That is the true hobby collector for sure!! It is so simple to build a year set in PF70UC that everyone can get a rank #1 set. Now try for a Rank #1 set in a MS business strike Top Pop set.

I didn't mean to be hard on the set you have started ---- just having some good conversation.

Enjoy Collecting!!

Rick