• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Register coins graded by PCGS

11 posts in this topic

On 6/23/2018 at 1:18 PM, bigse said:

How to get coins in to the sets and listing that are graded by PCGS?

Hello bigse,

As of January 3, 2017, NGC Registry sets no longer accept PCGS coins.  Mark Salzberg, NGC’s chairman, wrote a heartfelt letter to explain the reasons behind this change. You can read the full letter here: Mark Salzberg's Announcement

NGC has no plans to remove PCGS-certified coins that have already been added to NGC Registry Competitive Sets. These coins will remain eligible for the NGC Registry until they are removed from a set. 

Thank you.

What about complete registry sets for 3 decades not trying to be snotty sounding  but I’m new to the NGC member thing But I have been collecting with my grandfather for years but just getting involved with all other collectors. How does this thing work. This webpage is setup weird

4 hours ago, BellaNathan said:

What about complete registry sets for 3 decades not trying to be snotty sounding  but I’m new to the NGC member thing But I have been collecting with my grandfather for years but just getting involved with all other collectors. How does this thing work. This webpage is setup weird

What about them?  Are they NGC registered coins?  

• Administrator

BellaNathan, welcome!

Here is some general information about the NGC Registry:

https://coins.www.collectors-society.com/AboutRegistry.aspx

If you have any questions about the NGC Registry, you may reach us at registry@ngccoin.com. If you have questions about possibly submitting your coins for grading, you may reach Customer Service at service@ngccoin.com. You may also call our office for assistance at 1-800-642-2646.

Thank you.