• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need multiple feedback

8 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Erik, I’m 32 yrs old,I feel pretty knowledgeable about coins and collecting as I’ve studied and collected over 15 yrs. my cherry picked specimens include a 1932 d,s Washington quarter, 1922 no d Lincoln penny, 1914 d penny, the king.. 09 s vdb but I need professional opinions on this. I have other very interesting photos.. but I just need an answer besides “mhmm” 

40270EE3-9FDA-4CB3-909C-FC4F167AD37C.jpeg

4182029C-1368-447D-A4EE-DA48B6B1B481.jpeg

• Administrator

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide opinions of coins via images. Our experts would need the coin in hand to make an accurate assessment. I have copied the link to our membership page below. There is also a link on the page below to our "NGC Dealer Locator," which provides a listing of NGC dealers in your area. You may be interested in visiting a few local shops or coin shows as well. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/submit-coins/how-to-submit.aspx

From the pictures, it appears to be a post 1982 cent which has corroded from exposure to the environment. I would try to spend it.

Well.....in looking at the multiple images, all I can tell you is that this is a highly damaged Lincoln Wheat Cent that appears to be made of the usual Bronze composition, which excludes any Steel cents.  Other than that, there is nothing I can tell you.....that coin is pretty messed up.