• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to NGC I had some minor surgery.

11 posts in this topic

I had surgery on my wrist for severe carpel tunnel day before yesterday and the reason or more precisely was I dropped and shattered  my NGC coffee mug that Dena got out to us , What almost 20 years ago it seems.. 

I could deal with the numbness and the tingleing and even the fact that it woke me up at night BUT My NGC coffee mug was the Last straw...

I don't think I can even get a replacement...

To keep it coin related , I have a Cent that was run over at least 23 times and I was wondering if it was an error or an unknown Variety? Mr Lange??

• Administrator

Oh no! Not the mug!!! I wish I had a replacement I could send. I don't even have one of my own :sorry:

6 hours ago, dena said:

Oh no! Not the mug!!! I wish I had a replacement I could send. I don't even have one of my own :sorry:

It was My Favorite Mug.

They were really good quality too.

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I have the one I received as an employee in '97, and I bought a duplicate as part of a two-piece lot on eBay that included an NGC mug predating my employment. That one must be rare, because the company was only seven years old when I joined, and I've never seen another one.

On 6/19/2018 at 8:57 AM, DWLange said:

I have the one I received as an employee in '97, and I bought a duplicate as part of a two-piece lot on eBay that included an NGC mug predating my employment. That one must be rare, because the company was only seven years old when I joined, and I've never seen another one.

Since holders have become something of a collectible in their own right, the next cool thing may be early promotional items. What might your mugs grade? No chips or stains? 

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

They won't fit into a slab, not even the double thick ones used for medals and ancients.

43 minutes ago, DWLange said:

They won't fit into a slab, not even the double thick ones used for medals and ancients.

Put it in a food saver bag and tag that sucker...

Sorry to hear about your mug, but I am glad you got your wrist fixed.

And, to keep it coin related, your cent is an error.

Or, maybe a variety.