• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2018 Coins

6 posts in this topic

I have 2018 Silver Proof, 2018 Clad Proofs, and 2018 Mint sets that do not show any coins that I have grade by NGC as available for those slots.  I have also noticed that some sets do not have 2018 coins slots.

DFA

• Administrator
16 hours ago, DFA said:

I have 2018 Silver Proof, 2018 Clad Proofs, and 2018 Mint sets that do not show any coins that I have grade by NGC as available for those slots.  I have also noticed that some sets do not have 2018 coins slots.

DFA

Hello, DFA.

Thank you for the inquiry. We have sent directions to the email address we have on file for you. If you feel something is missing, please send it to us at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

Thanks, I have done this for some of the coins, but there are sets that don't have slots such as the Lincoln Cents, 1909-Date, Complete (Incl. Varieties)  only has a slot for the proof coin for the penny and there are additional sets that don't have any 2018 slot to put them into.

I have a lot of sets is there a faster way to put in coins then having to enter all of the Cert #s and save, I have whole sets such as the 2018 mint and proof silver and clad set that I would have to enter every coin this way?

DFA

• Administrator
2 hours ago, DFA said:

Thanks, I have done this for some of the coins, but there are sets that don't have slots such as the Lincoln Cents, 1909-Date, Complete (Incl. Varieties)  only has a slot for the proof coin for the penny and there are additional sets that don't have any 2018 slot to put them into.

I have a lot of sets is there a faster way to put in coins then having to enter all of the Cert #s and save, I have whole sets such as the 2018 mint and proof silver and clad set that I would have to enter every coin this way?

DFA

Thank you, DFA. We have added the slot to the Lincoln Cents, 1909-Date, Complete (Incl. Varieties) set. We went through the sets in your name to ensure all slots and coins are available. If you refresh your page and empty the cache of your computer, you should see all 2018 slots, coins, and scores for your US sets are available for you. We see you have several "AVAILABLE" coins in your 2018 US Mint and 2018 US Proof registry sets.  If you need assistance, you may reach us best at registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

I have added the coins that had "Available" shown, and I added some that did not following the instruction to save and let the admin evaluate.  I still see that some of the "to-Date" set in pennies, nickels, dimes, etc still don't have slots for 2018 coins.  I have clear my cache and refreshed the page, but they still don't show.

Thanks

DFA

• Administrator
4 hours ago, DFA said:

I have added the coins that had "Available" shown, and I added some that did not following the instruction to save and let the admin evaluate.  I still see that some of the "to-Date" set in pennies, nickels, dimes, etc still don't have slots for 2018 coins.  I have clear my cache and refreshed the page, but they still don't show.

Thanks

DFA

Hello, DFA.

We did receive your requests through the system today and added the coins you requested to your sets. We have looked at all of the set types registered to your account name, and it appears all 2018 slots are present for those sets. If you need assistance with anything, you may also reach us at 1-800-642-2646. Thank you.