• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dude standing outside the balcony?

12 posts in this topic

Check out this nickel I found. I guess it's a small Die Chip or could even be a scratch, idk, but whatever it is doesn't it look like a dude standing on the outside of the balcony? So I was really excited for y'all to see it but I guess since I had to get so close in it's too big to share. That blows. Boom! There it is. Whoop! Whoop! Well, it still won't accept the whole obv and rev shots, but there's the dude.

Screenshot_2018-06-07-22-13-49-1.png

47 minutes ago, KarenHolcomb said:

I can't believe nobody likes my jumper on the balcony. That's a real disappointment.

Well, I was going to make a joke about it being a jumper back when you posted it, but I was afraid it would be in poor taste.

17 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Well, I was going to make a joke about it being a jumper back when you posted it, but I was afraid it would be in poor taste.

Me too Bob, me too.......glad to know I wasn't the only one who went there!

9 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

Well I have good news. He now has a buddy having a smoke on the other side.

0821182220a-1.jpg

Awww......I'm so happy for the little nickel guy!  I'm glad that he has a friend now!